General Labor (Packaging)
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring General Labor (Packagers) for a large, well-known client in Buffalo Grove, IL. As a General Labor/Packer, you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations, ensuring that quality product is packaged, processed, and delivered in a timely manner according to client expectations.
The General Labor/Packer are required to perform a variety of tasks that require manual labor and use of tools, machinery, and equipment. The position entails some heavy lifting and standing on your feet the entire shift.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered compensation ($14/Hr) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
Available shifts include 1st and 2nd shift. Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Keywords: Manufacturing, assembly, assembler, general labor, packing, assembling, production, general labor, urgently hiring, immediately hiring, hiring immediately, warehouse, laborer, machine, packaging, manufacture, inspector, inspection, entry-level, entry level, industrial
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Responsibilities of the General Labor/Packer:
- Operate tools, machinery, and equipment to produce goods and materials.
- Follow instructions and adhere to all plant safety guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain a clean work area throughout the shift to ensure a safe work environment.
- Prepare and maintain materials and equipment at the start, during, and end of production.
- Works with entire production team to assist with manufacturing products from beginning to end.
- Ensures that all completed products are packaged and materials are correct according to product specifications
Required Qualifications of the General Labor/Packer:
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus but not required.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgement.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.