RPA Business Analyst
Medline Industries, Inc.
Medline continues to grow, and grow and grow. We've experienced DOUBLE-DiGIT growth for 53 of the past 54 years!!! Wouldn't you like to join a highly successful organization like this? Check us out!
(we are currently working remote due to COVID, but this position will eventually be based at our Northfield, IL headquarters).
We are looking for an Business Analyst to join our RPA team. We seek someone who does an awesome job, treats others with respect, and has fun along the way!
Your day to day role will include responsibilities that are:
Technical: You%26rsquo;d be spending ~70% of your time:
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to identify automation opportunities by analyzing and documenting processes; assessing feasibility for automation
- Directing meetings, interviews, and workshops to gather requirements and design solutions.
- Documenting process workflows, creating technical designs, release notes, and other project documentation to support development, security, operations, and maintenance of a project.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios prior to launching.
- Participating in QA testing activities, including testing at the task and end-to-end process levels, integration testing, and user acceptance testing.
- Communicating to colleagues or customers during the product development to make sure it fits design and progress is communicated at all times.
- Working collaboratively with operational and technical teams to deliver projects by assigned deadlines.
- Deploying projects successfully and problem-solving issues that arise in day-to-day running of automation processes and provide timely responses and solutions as required.
- Understanding system and business change cycles to ensure automated processes are proactively amended to reflect changes.
- Assisting developers with fixing bugs and enhancing the code of automations in production.
- Developing strategies to optimize bot schedules to achieve maximum productivity of digital workers.
- Is a strong team player - collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
- Has good organizational skills, to schedule processes, monitor resources, and log issues
- Is creative out of the box thinker who likes to be challenged.
- Has good communication skills, written and verbal
- Has Superior listening skills and is customer service oriented.
- Pays attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform these functions with minimal supervision
Basic Qualifications/ Requirements:
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s Degree in Computer Science, IT, MIS, Engineering, Business or related fields
- Minimum job experience of 3-5 years working as a business analyst / technical business analyst.
- Previous experience working as a business analyst on an Automation/RPA team preferred.
- Excellent, proactive problem solver, strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions.
- Excellent communication skills in both written & verbal English (and have worked in global/multicultural environment). Ability to interact with both technical and non-technical stakeholders as part of the RPA delivery cycle.
- Prior functional experience in SDLC, Waterfall, and Agile development methodologies including requirements, design, development, testing, documentation, training, deployment, operations, support and maintenance
- Strong debugging, problem solving and investigative skills. Ability to assimilate disparate information (log files, error messages etc.) and pursue leads to find root cause problems
- Ability to understand and create business process workflow diagrams or procedural documentation
- Exposure to performance measurement and continuous improvement methodologies like Lean or Six-Sigma, preferred
Medline is the largest privately held manufacturer and distributor of healthcare supplies in the United States, providing more than 550,000 products that serve the entire continuum of care. Our innovative products and programs can be found in most hospitals, extended-care facilities, surgery centers, physician offices, home care dealers, home health agencies and retail outlets.
Founded in 1910, Medline has grown from a small manufacturer of aprons, surgical gowns and uniforms to a thriving %2417 billion global enterprise because of our dedicated people, entrepreneurial spirit and honest values.
Again named one of the country%26rsquo;s %26quot;Best and Brightest Companies to Work For,%26rdquo; and once again named to Chicago Tribune%26rsquo;s Top Workplaces, Medline has experienced fifty-plus years of consecutive annual growth, and is headquartered in Northfield, IL.