Business Analyst Sales
Creative Financial Staffing
The Business Analytics Manager works closely with the Business Analytics team within the US Data & Analytics Organization to design and execute high impact analytics projects throughout the US Zone. Additionally, the manager conducts market analysis, competitor analytics/comparisons, market insights and ad hoc requests from the CEO, CFO, Zone President, and Board. The Business Analytics Senior Analyst should be a self-starter, capable of quickly understanding complex business problems and making decisions with limited amounts of information. Key Responsibilities include:
- Owning the design, development, and maintenance of financial solutions for ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to support analytical and business needs
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions
- Translate basic business problem statements into analysis requirements
- Supporting sales and marketing teams
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Use analytical and statistical rigor to answer ad-hoc business questions and drive business decisions
- Find and create ways to measure the customer experience to drive business outcomes
- Develop visualizations for ad-hoc requests and projects, as well as ongoing reporting and report automation
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
- Managing competing resources and priorities.
- Monitoring deliverable and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- BS in math, finance, engineering, statistics, business or related discipline is required
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases.
- Proficient in Tableau and Microsoft Excel
- Strong business acumen, interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional team members
- Strong Technical and Systems orientation
- Motivated self-starter who can effectively work under pressure and manage multiple priorities
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
- Team player who manages collaboratively with the ability to influence management, in some cases without authority
- Ability to self-direct, multitask, and prioritize a constantly evolving workload
- Tableau knowledge
- CPG Background