Sr. Business Analyst
Mastec Network Solutions
This position will be able to turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. They will participate and conduct full lifecycle activities to include requirements analysis and design, develop analysis and reporting capabilities, and continuously monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Interpret data concerning all facets of our business (e.g. Dates, Payments, Resourcing, etc.)
- Analyze results using various statistical techniques
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data sets
- Engage with local markets and/or process managers to aid in the definition and/or development of new process improvement opportunities.
- Work with other business units within the company to identify requirements needed for software and/or experimental designs.
- Participate in group meetings as a subject matter expert.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Exemplary problem solving skills
- Works well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects as well as strong follow through skills
- Knowledge of how to engage with internal MNS systems, a firm understanding of their reporting capabilities, and personal experience with how operations utilizes the information from these systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of how to use Power Point
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical
- Solid written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate with high level leaders in the organization to facilitate accurate business decisions with qualitative analysis
- Solid ability to provide excellent customer service and establish and maintain credibility and interpersonal relationships with diverse group of individuals (e.g., business leaders, colleagues, staff at all levels)
- Business skills should include excellent leadership & negotiation skills, strong customer orientation, excellent conflict management skills, excellent analytical & problem solving capability, excellent communication skills both oral and written, a strong business minded consultative approach with focus on profitability & margin.
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec's policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.