Sr. Vendor Business Analyst
Do you want to make a significant impact? Do you want to manage all vendor programs? True Value has a need for a Vendor Business Analyst.
Revolutionize Wholesale and lead a high performing finance team. We are a dynamic team committed to driving True Value’s aggressive growth as the only nationally branded hardlines wholesaler that celebrates independent retailers.
• Embraces personal and professional development
• Values diverse perspectives
• Provides competitive compensation
• Committed to volunteerism and community outreach
Your Value = Our Value. True Value.
The Sr. Vendor Business Analyst is responsible for compiling, analyzing and presenting Accounts Payable financial information to the organization and some vendor partners. Creates both complex financial models for relevant data and simple, user-friendly reports for streamlining team transaction research. Can provide expertise to team members in Excel and leverage data management skills in various platforms including Oracle report writing, SQL and Excel. Capable of following data flow through various organization systems and make recommendations for future programmatical automation and workflow impact. You must have strong communication skills and drive to understand team requirements for growing data management accessibility to application updates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (in order of importance):
- Compiles and analyzes Accounts Payable data via various applications
- Builds and monitors complex reports
- Supports the vendor trade rebate calculation and reporting process
- Leads in the identification and development of updated processes and reports
- Coordinates Vendor debit balance reporting to support collection efforts made by 3rd party firm and AP team
- Manages coordination of information between various departments to promote accuracy of reporting and insights
- Other duties as designed
- Five to seven years of related experience required
- Database experience - Access, SQL
- Finance, Merchandising and Technology experience is preferred
- Financial Analysis is required
- Microsoft Office - Excel and MS Access is required
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent work experience
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.