Business Analyst II
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Business Analyst II in Chicago, IL.
The candidate is responsible for the processing and reconciliation of all trades executed each day, including: tying out trade data with trade recap notices for accuracy, inputting attributes within trades, correctly entering revenue figures, moving trades through status workflow correctly, and working with Front Office to correct any discrepancies within each trade.
- A background supporting an Interest Rate Trading Floor, with knowledge in Risk and PnL
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience; At least two years of experience as an analyst for IR Trading floor; Thorough knowledge of derivative products including: swaps, swaptions, caps/floors, futures and t-locks; And advanced understanding of Risk and PnL calculations
- Additionally, this candidate needs to possess advanced analytical skills with ability to troubleshoot issues independently
- Strong math and Excel skills, including ability to write and execute macro code
- Able to work well with others; Receive and respond to direction appropriately
- Acute attention to details
- Desire to learn
- Ability to stay calm and focused in a high-pressure work environment
- Prior experience working with Calypso is preferred
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.