SURESTAFF is immediately hiring Production Assemblers for a large, well-known client in Lincolnshire, IL. As an Assembler (Manufacturing), you will be an essential part of our client’s core operations, ensuring that quality product is produced, assembled, packaged, and ready for delivery to the end customer.
The Production Assembler is responsible for operating machinery for the purpose of assembling, manufacturing, and/or packaging product. Ideal candidates will be self-motivated, make safety a priority, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered compensation ($14-$15) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision). Generous referral bonuses are available upon hire.
Keywords: Manufacturing, assembly, assembler, machine operator, machine operating, assembling, production, general labor, urgently hiring, immediately hiring, hiring immediately, warehouse, laborer, machine, operator, manufacture, inspector, inspection, industrial
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Responsibilities of the Assembler (Manufacturing):
- Perform basic assembling, machine operating, material handling, and injection molding, and inspecting functions for medical devices.
- Perform pre-assembly set-up and functions as required.
- Maintain work area and equipment by proper cleaning and organizing.
- Ensure product and process quality through appropriate inspection and packing process.
- Maintain efficiency and follow safety protocols at all times.
- Stack, pack, count, and label completed parts that are ready for distribution.
Required Qualifications of the Assembler (Manufacturing):
- Must have previous experience in a manufacturing, production, or warehouse environment.
- Previous assembly, production, machine operator, or injection molding experience a plus.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance
- Ability to work overtime as needed.