Production Workers (General Labor)
SURESTAFF is immediately hiring for Production Workers (General Laborers) in Chicago, IL. As a Production Worker for SURESTAFF, you will work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and be involved in all aspects of manufacturing operations for a baked goods company in the manufacturing/production industry.
Position requires E-Verify, Background Check, Drug Test (THC waived) upon hire.
Production Workers are required to perform a variety of tasks that require manual labor and use of tools, machinery, and equipment. The position entails heavy lifting and standing on your feet the entire shift.
SURESTAFF is invested in their team members! All temporary employees are offered compensation ($14/hr) as well as a benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental, and vision).
Available shifts include 2nd with hours 3pm-3am and 5pm-5am Overtime is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Manufacturing, assembly, assembler, machine operator, machine operating, assembling, production, general labor, urgently hiring, immediately hiring, hiring immediately, warehouse, laborer, machine, operator, manufacture, inspector, inspection, entry-level, entry level, industrial
SURESTAFF is the leading provider of light industrial, logistics, general labor, skilled trades, manufacturing, and distribution labor in the Chicagoland area with 21 local branches. SURESTAFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we follow CDC and Illinois Dept of Health guidelines for everyone’s safety and health.
Responsibilities of the Production (General Laborers):
- Operate tools, machinery, and equipment to produce goods and materials.
- Follow instructions and adhere to all plant safety guidelines, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain a clean work area throughout the shift to ensure a safe work environment.
- Prepare and maintain materials and equipment at the start, during, and end of production.
- Works with entire production team to assist with manufacturing products from beginning to end.
- Ensures that all completed products are packaged and materials are correct according to product specifications
Required Qualifications of the Production (General Laborers):
- Previous manufacturing experience a plus but not required.
- High attention to detail and safety/compliance.
- Demonstrate good communication skills, problem-solving skills, and sound judgement.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.